Tuesday 17 May 2011

Our First Job with Chance !

Well, today is a major day. My Dad and I started our first majour job with the bulldozer. We pshed some loads of gravel with the dozer a week or two ago, but that totally didn't count. I am so happy, this is a big milestone for ol' Chance. Before Dad wouldn't even push, only backdrag cause he "didn't want to take any of the paint of of the blade" I think he loves that thing more then he loves me...haha.
If there is anything that you feel I am missing in my articles, or any errors that I have made (Because you know, I am incredibly smart but sadly I do not know everything) just comment and let me know. Or you can e-mail me at holmesdozing@gmail.com and I will be happy to take into consideration all suggestions :)
-Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment